Carmila Legarda, M.D.
Director, Seei2i; Founder, Mediation Academy
Carmila is Filipino-British, born in Manila and educated in England and the Philippines. She has over 15 years experience in cross-cultural training, human resources and mediation in more than 30 countries in Africa, South East Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, and South America..
Carmila is based in London and is a director of Seei2i (See eye-to-eye), specialists in cross-cultural marketing and business development services. Seei2i conducts assessment centres for leader selection and development as well as offers training services with a particular focus on cross cultural leadership, diversity and mediation skills.
Seei2i offers workshops in Leadership Talent Development using Modern Theatre Arts techniques. These unique workshops in association with Red Toad Theatre Productions in the UK cover all levels of management through to CEO levels—plus their equivalents in the non-corporate environment.
Carmila's education and affiliations:
- B.S. Psychology, University of the Philippines
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine, University of the East, Philippines
- Graduate, Chartered InstituteLos of Personnel and Development
- Individual Chartered Status, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member, Mediation U.K.
- Fellow, Royal Society of Arts, London, England
Co-author of Cultural Detective The Philippines