- Personal success strategies for cross-cultural effectiveness.
- Last-minute executive briefing for expatriate heading to the Arab Gulf.
- Facilitator certification workshop in Paris.
- Maps as learning tools to see the world in new ways, including an online detective map quiz and maps of international migration, opportunities for women, health, trade, the environment.
- "Clash of Civilizations" video from avaaz.
- Improve multicultural team productivity by creating and sharing Personal Values Lenses.
- Work more effectively with South Africans and across genders.
- Improve your ability to facilitate intercultural and global management effectiveness by attending facilitator certification workshops in Australia.
- Discover whether Deaf culture is universal.
- Review 5000 years of world religion in a 90 second video.
- Free offer: get a copy of the book, Men and Women: Partners at Work.
- Learn fundamental theories of intercultural communication and global effectiveness, and receive graduate-level academic credit, with Cultural Detective facilitator certification workshops.
- Pursue eight steps to generational harmony in the workplace.
- Calling all ethics and compliance officers – how are those ethics and values statements interpreted across cultures, and how can we ensure they are acted out consistently and appropriately?