Cultural Detective is used by:
- Universities and schools in the classroom (live, online, blended learning), for staff development, or for faculty enrichment.
- Corporations and companies in industries as varied as banking, engineering, telecom, healthcare, and manufacturing—from executives to line workers. Cultural Detective has been used successfully with populations including executives, managers, global team leaders, expatriates and their families and receiving teams, procurement, sales, and finance offices, and ethics professionals.
- NGOs, volunteer, and not-for-profit organizations working for responsible development, sustainability, peace, and justice—in urban and remote locations.
- Religious communities including the Roman Catholic Church, and Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu communities.
- Governments including national, regional, and local entities.
- Study away/Learning abroad programs and international educational organizations with students, traveling professionals, host institutions, and host families.