- Culturally savvy marketing strategy permits Japanese women to open their mouths wide
- 5 free and easy virtual collaboration tools
- Kolam as a metaphor for Indian culture
- 2 upcoming Facilitator Certification Workshops: Mazatlán, México and Atlanta, Georgia USA
- Open letter to homeoOffice senior management
- Tres historias cortas del negocio internacional
- Interview on intercultural ability, frogs, birds, ponds, camel humps and underwear
- Huge response to "Names Across Cultures" blog post
- World Epidemic of Domestic Violence and India's "Abused Goddesses"
- Need a 30% increase in customer satisfaction? Developmental Intercultural Competence
- What Do You Really Intend?
- Dr. Carlos Cortés on Multicultural Identity
- Has someone ever changed your name? Names Across Cultures
- Desarrollando Competencias Interculturales, un ciclo de tres webinars
- We Have to Teach in Context!
- Does language affect our health and wealth? New Study
- Burka Avenger: Burka-clad super-heroine fights for girls' rights
- Book Review: Global Dexterity by Andy Molinski
- Have you taken advantage of our complimentary webinars?
- On the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, We Have a Dream
- Desafíos en la Interacción Intercultural (also in English)
- 40 Maps that will help you make sense of the world
- Today's Cultural Defective: A Humorous Story
- The Veil in Tunisia, by Larry Michalak
- New release! Cultural Detective Latino/Hispanic
- Two complimentary dowloads: PPT and a brochure
- Three ready-to-use activities for intercultural classrooms
- TCK (Third Culture Kid) stories on film
- Ask Cultural Detective your questions!
- Spiral Learning: 10 Surefire Ways to Divide into Groups
- How Does "culture" Evolve into "Culture"? Tango, Kabuki, Bollywood, Jazz
- Six powerful ways to build cross-cultural effectiveness
- The best-kept secret of successful teams
- Collide-o-culture or Kaleid-o-culture?
- Letter from a business school dean
- Dos herramientas en español para mejor comunicación: resumen de las principales diferencias culturales, y video sobre el valor de las habilidades interculturales en el trabajo
- 6-second videos on crossing cultures
- Advertisements as catalysts for crossing cultures, by Joe Lurie
- The Funk Model of Personal Development
- UNESCO's Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity
- New study by the British Council, Booz Allen Hamilton and IPSOS reveals the necessity for intercultural skills in the workplace. Also a video in English and Spanish.
- Selected intercultural assessment tools and profiles
- Free-of-charge webinars on intercultural skills
- The Global Gender Intelligence Assessment and Cultural Detective Women and Men, written by Donna Stringer
- Film Review: Machuca, from Chile
- "Signs" of Cross-cultural Difference: Lydia Callis
- Reshaping Cultural Identity Discourse: Using social media to rebrand culture
- Healing the Wounds of History, a project by Armand Volkas
- Cultural Detective African American now available!
- Success Is All in How We Gauge It: An expatriate CEO story.
- Third in George Simons' series on core intercultural theory and definitions
- One year anniversary of the CD blog
- "If a Face is Ugly Don't Blame the Mirror": As they say in Russia by Tatyana Fertelmeyster
- Some Cultural Detective training and coaching activities
- Oldie but Goodies: Comprehensive expatriate support system
- Between Expectation and Reality Lies Suffering: Global teams by Vicki Flier Hudson
- Partnerships: 5 tips for turning frustration into innovation
- Benchmark Statement on Intercultural Competence: AEA
- Get in intercultural shape for the new year
- Selecting candidates for expatriation
- Our Culture on the Firing Line: Gun metaphors in US American English
- Farewell, thank you and best wishes to Kris Bibler
- World calendars and New Years